Working with Us
DTS boasts a dedicated team of young, experienced and motivated professionals. We constantly challenge ourselves to deliver the best possible service and outcomes to our customers, our community and our workmates.
Our culture encourages a healthy, harmonious and flexible work environment. We firmly believe that work ethic and attitude are complementary to our company’s ongoing success. We also believe that people perform at their best when they have a healthy work / life balance
We’ve worked hard to develop an aspirational culture that both attracts and nurtures talent.
We are seeking a highly competent Surveyor who has building construction set-out experience, preferably you will have had exposure to:
- Leica Viva or Trimble Robotic Total Stations
- Civilcad/Magnet Office CAD Software
- Laser Plummets
- Leica Viva GPS
- Digital Levels
The successful applicant will have/be:
- 3+ years’ experience in the industry
- Experience with multi-story building set outs (preferred)
- Registered with the Surveyor’s Board of Queensland (preferred)
- Must possess the ability to undertake calculations, reductions and quality control
Please submit all documentation in Microsoft Word format only.
Please send your CV (including two current referees) and Cover Letter to the HR & Training Coordinator (Please outline your experience in accordance with the role you wish to apply for).
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
develop with confidence, develop with DTS