Environmental Management Policy
DTS is committed to responsible environmental management including limiting any adverse effects our operations has on the environment by preventing pollution, reducing energy usage and minimising waste generation. We recognise our responsibility to protect and improve the environment in accordance with prevailing community standards and best practice.
DTS is committed to sound practice and continual improvement of environmental performance through integration of environmental concerns into DTS’s planning and operations.
Our environmental management practices have been incorporated into the DTS Integrated Management System (IMS). They have been developed to comply with all legal obligations, and with the requirements of AS/NZS 14001:2004 Environmental management systems.
The DTS IMS defines our commitment to:
- Maintain a certified management system which assists with the identification of DTS’s environmental impacts;
- Promote and encourage environmental awareness;
- Provide training to ensure our people are aware of their environmental responsibilities;
- Ensure all waste is disposed of and/or recycled in accordance with environmental legislation;
- Make available resources for minimising risks that comply with local, state and federal environmental legislation with the goal of attaining best environmental practice;
- Ensure all incidents with a potential environmental impact are reported, recorded, root cause is identified and action is taken to prevent re-occurrence;
- Ensure annual review of the Environmental Management Policy; and
- Ensure the Environmental Management Policy is available to interested parties.
We conduct regular reviews of our environmental performance against comparable benchmarks to ensure we meet our objectives and targets.
Chief Executive Officer
develop with confidence, develop with DTS